1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear brands

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by plowbill, Oct 4, 2009.

1. plowbill

plowbill Junior Member

Does anyone know how many brands that Snowbear sells. Their web site only talks about one brand, but I've seen several other plows made by them.

2. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

One brand, but they have 3-4 different plows now. They used to have 1-2 but seem to be branching out a bit.

3. whiteowl

whiteowl Junior Member

I am aware of 2. Of course the main brand is Snowbear but I purchased a plow by the name of "Winterwolf" 5 or 6 years ago from Sams Club. All of the parts for it are supplied through Snowbear. But I haven't seen any in the stores for a few years so I don't know if they still build new ones under that name anymore.

4. sswt

sswt Junior Member

yep they still do........as of last year anyway, thats when mine was new

5. ArcticCat1

ArcticCat1 Member

How do these plows work for you guys? I've heard good and bad about them.:confused:

6. sswt

sswt Junior Member

im pretty sold on mine so far....few minor things to sort out here and there, but for personal use its more then enough to get the job done

7. ArcticCat1

ArcticCat1 Member

I bought the Winter Wolf model from Sams club at the end of last winter for $600 (it was the floor model) haven't had a chance to use yet!! Just waiting for snow! :D

8. sday88

sday88 Member

I've got the ProShovel model that I bought at Home Depot a couple years ago and I love it.

9. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

They work great. Do a search. You will find the ones here that actually own them, like them. The only negative comments are generally from those who do not own and use it.

Paul

10. theoleskeeter

theoleskeeter Junior Member

looking snowbear snowplow

I've checked Home Depot site and the Sams club site and can find nothing on either plow whats with that? I have a 95 Dodge Dakota 3.9 six cyl 4x4 and am looking to plow my own driveway. what's out there for less than a grand???I really need some help here.:help: