1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear BigUglySwitch

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bdhunter, Mar 11, 2007.

1. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

For snowbear people that would like a replacement for the switch that came with the setup, here's something you can make up as an alternate. Except for the large (red and gray) connectors (Grainger has them) everything else should be available at your local automotive electrical shop or online. Just be sure the relays are rated at 70 amps. The toggle is a three way that returns to center. If you need more details, PM me.

BUS001.jpg

BUS002.jpg

BUS003.jpg

2. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

Old post but can you email me so I can ask you a few questions about my winter wolf, I have some stuff I want to do and general questions about it....you seem to know yer stuff, and yer a jeep guy, lol. Thanks, Bull. Email jbullock45@comcast.net