1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowBear 7' Snowplow plow for Chevy S10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Smush, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Smush

Smush Junior Member

SnowBear 7' snow plow that was taken off a 92 Chevy S-10 Blazer. You can visit the web-site at snowbear.com to more info. This plow comes with the mount for a Chevy S10 blazer but it can be used on many other light duty trucks and suv's with mods to the mount or with the purchase of a new mount. The plow is like in great condition. It has a brand new cutting edge Screws where also replaced. Comes with the complete plow and mount and wiring and controller. It is an ez mount and attaches within minutes. It is powercoated blue. I am located in NY at ZIP 10573. Looking for $650 OBO. Please make offers. Thanks

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow4.jpg

plow5.jpg

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

You are seven hours away from me. Is it shippable (within reason)? I have an address at 14305-1239 if it is...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2005
  3. Smush

Smush Junior Member

I could ship it if you pay the shipping fees. I could dissemble it and put it in a few boxes.

4. derekbroerse

We'd need to find it's weight (and add a few pounds for the boxes) and get a quote. Something tells me its not going to be cheap. That being the case, it might just wind up being cheaper to buy a brand new one here at a local Walmart or Canadian Tire.

I wonder if there's any specs on the net...

5. Smush

Smush Junior Member

its going to be $175-$200 shipped to you.. It will take about 2-3 days

6. Smush

Smush Junior Member

make offers, I need to get rid of it

7. Smush

Smush Junior Member

8. Smush

Smush Junior Member

offers pleaseeeeeeeeee

9. derekbroerse

What happened to your high bidder?

I was looking for something I could use as a backup plow... but I am really concerned that it would break too easily--ie: tiny little hookup bracket and pins etc.

10. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Hey Smush,
    Kinda new to all of this stuff, so if I ask some stupid questions, I apologize. I have a ford ranger, 2003, think it might work? I called snow Bear today regarding new ones and they told me that when you buy a new one, call snow bear and they will ship you the right bracket for your truck, any idea how much they might charge? Also, is this the wireless remote, or the one that hangs on the window, or could I pull it throught the firwall and hard mount it?
    I'm in eastern CT, along the coast, around New Haven, how far away are you?
    Thanks
    Chris

11. Smush

Smush Junior Member

derekbroerse, The highest bidder chickened out once again. If you want to make an offer let me know.

Tuckerman, I am about 45 mins from New Haven, not far at all. The new mounts are about $120 from snowbear and they do make them for the ford ranger. I don't have the wireless controller, just the normal one. I think you can get it through the firewall. If you are interested make me an offer. The plow is in great shape. Thanks

Last edited: Feb 21, 2005
  12. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Smush,
    since I'm new here, is there some other way to talk?

13. Smush

Smush Junior Member

e-mail me your phone # to Smush84@aol.com... or do you have AIM or AOL?