1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Wiring/PARTS Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LAKESHORESNOW, Nov 7, 2005.

1. LAKESHORESNOW

LAKESHORESNOW Junior Member

Looking For Snoway Wiring V Blade And Strait Blade Also Any Complete Or Parts Snoways. Thanks!

2. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

There is a guy on eBay with what you are looking for, he does want ALL the money though.

3. LAKESHORESNOW

I Have Seen That Guy On Ebay He Wants As Much As New. Thank Anyway.

4. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

If you find a source with more than one set please let me know, I am looking for a SnoWay V harness, truckside headlight wiring, and a truck sub-frame for a 2000 Ford F-150.

5. LAKESHORESNOW

I HAVE A TRUCK SIDE LIGHT HARNESS FOR A FORD F250 I WILL SELL. WE RUN ALL CHEVY/GMC.

6. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

Sno-Way Parts ?$?$?$?

What year Ford, and what type of headlights? Is it the harness with the relay? Are all the adapters with it? If you could take a pic or two that would be great. How much with S+H to Hopedale, MA 01747?
    howsiew@hotmail.com
    Thanks for any help! Don

7. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

8. LAKESHORESNOW

9. LAKESHORESNOW

I WILL DIG THAT STUFF OUT TODAY AND TAKE A FEW PICS FOR YOU.

10. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

E-mail the pics to me, I want to send you something not for all to read.

11. LAKESHORESNOW

Thanks for the email I would like to know more about that. I did win that plow $2500.

12. CCSwanson

CCSwanson Member

I have a 9ft lexan model with DP minus the lights what do you offer?? Came off of 95 3500 GMC. Always stored inside. 9373027450