1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Wireless with poor response.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Flatulentvandal, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Flatulentvandal

Flatulentvandal Member

My Snoway ST with wireless has been giving maybe 40% response for a little while now. Most of the commands do not receive a response. The batteries are always fresh.. Is my remote bad? Am I not getting a good electrical connection? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Sounds like a snoway question. Not a commercial snow removal question

3. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

Wireless remote sounds like a bad idea. Our company just bought two Monroe v-beds with wireless remote and I had problems the first storm. I have already bought wired controllers to convert them.

4. Flatulentvandal

Flatulentvandal Member

Actually the wireless remote has been great.. Just eats a few batteries...

This site took down the Snoway forum years ago - so all Snoway threads have typically been posted here in Commercial Snow Removal.

If anyone has any experience troubleshooting this problem: I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks.

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

You sure they didn't go in the non commercial area?

Just don't see you getting to much help in this area. Most commercial guys don't run snow ways.

6. vicblair

vicblair Junior Member

Snow way wireless remote will not power up or charge...it was fine last week....

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Depending on what model you have they recalled some of the first series wireless remotes. We had a bunch of issues with our remote and converted it to a wired remote. Check with your local dealer to see if yours is part of that recall.