1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turbo38sfi, Nov 6, 2009.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Save HUGE amounts of time and increase your 7.5 to nearly 9.5 ft. These fit the 26 Series Snoway. May fit other styles but not sure on that. Had these custom made last year. They are MUCH more heavy duty than others out there I have seen. If you read this thread below, you can see the whole manufacturing process. I paid $800 to have them done.

Selling for $500/BO plus shipping. You will need to supply & weld the receiver tube to your plow. I can get you the dimensions you need or supply the stock if you need.

Here is the link
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=68140&page=2

2. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Bump. Buy them now and don't wait till the snow flies!!

3. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Plow is sold. These need a new home. Make an offer. You will now need to get the receiver tube stock to weld onto your plow...not hard to find at any metal supplier, standard sizes.