1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway STUCK UP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Elohssa6, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Elohssa6

Elohssa6 Junior Member
    from NY

On my VERY LAST PASS on the last driveway of a long day, I hit a curb.....Not hard, but kinda loud....Nothing crazy, the usual bump....

I backed up, lifted the plow, and the damn thing wont go down....Up, left and right are both working.... Shoveled the rest of what I missed, and drove home.....Its too cold and Im too tired to look at it tonight, but I did look for about 15 minutes after it happened....Nothing seems out of place.....

Is this a common problem?? Hope im not gonna have to dump a bunch of money into it.....We'll see!!!!

This is a 2004 model snoway 7 1/2 ft.....I forget the model, but it is on my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500.....Put it on this year and this is my first year plowing....

Everything was going great until this happened.....Any ideas??

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

you knocked a wire off of one of the coils.

3. Elohssa6

Elohssa6 Junior Member
    from NY

I assumed it was that, gonna check it out in a little bit...will update!!

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Go to the Sno-Way site and download a service and parts manual