1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway st. wings

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by 85 Toyota 22R, Dec 15, 2008.

1. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

Does anyone have a picture of wings on a snoway st. 18" tall plow? My plow is only a 6 footer and doesn't cover the tire tracks on my s10.Looking for some real world experience. Need to know if they will hold up. Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Why not get a larger blade? i know I have a 7'6" st blade around i'm sure others closer to you do also.

3. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

well i already have a 7'6" as well, but that would kill the poor truck, I was just wondering if the snoway wings are any good or if they even fit my plow (my dealer told me they would).

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

ROFLMAO, I don't know what your dealer as been smoking but it must be pretty good:rolleyes:

The snoway wings only fit the new contractor/mega series

If you don't want to go 90" consider a 80" blade, but there are no wings out there designed to match up to your ST.

5. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

thanks for your help basher, I told you my dealer isn't the sharpest,I didn't think they were making any wings for the smaller plows but hey you can dream right? ps I shall be calling to order that light tower tomorrow if you still have one.