1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnoWay ST Plow 7'6"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kindermk, Dec 22, 2008.

1. kindermk

kindermk Junior Member
    from Indiana

I am selling my SnoWay 7'6" ST plow with everything but the mounting. It has 30 deg plowing angle, 3/8x4" cutting edge, 18" blade height, structural ribs, "Shock Killer" system, 1"x12" angle cylinders, WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL, Drive in mount system, light bars w/lights, DOWN PRESSURE HYD SYSTEM (30% more efficient than std.) wireless keypad controls, plow guide deflectors. Plow is in like new condition as it has had very little use. It has been used on an 04 Toyota Tundra, so please make sure that it will fit your ride. I live in southern Indiana and would be willing to meet/deliver to within a 400 mile range. Plow was purchase in '04 for $4500+, I've gotten out of the busines and longer have the need for it. It it up for grabs for the right price.

2. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

If you have a price in mind you can call Bruce at 563-320-2047. I have someone in Lafayette that could pick it up.

3. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

I'm interested in purchasing your plow if it's available.

4. dgarnier

dgarnier Junior Member

I have an 05 tundra that I have been looking for a plow for. If you still have I would be intrested. I will be in Effingham next week

847 four five six 2755

5. onegrassmaster

onegrassmaster Junior Member

6. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

really intrested.. how much? pics?

7. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

1500?????????