1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Snow Plow - A2 Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WhiteKnight, Oct 9, 2007.

1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Junior Member

For Sale: Snoway MT Series 80 inch polycarbonate plow. Perfect for 1/2 tun trucks, Large SUVs, and even Jeeps!

I purchased the plow 1.5 years ago from the dealer in Landsing. I've used it on two driveways (plastic wrap from the box/assembly is still on it). The blade is in perfect condition (again, I've used it on 2 driveways total!). Purchase price then was $3,999 plus tax ($240).

STILL UNDER WARNITY (3.5 more years)!

---------MAKE AN OFFER------- e-maile me: Knights_Services@comcast.net

In addition, I have for sale a plow mount for the plow (I'm selling) that fits Jeep Wrangler YJ models for $899 (retail=$1,100). Just like the plow, the mount is brand spanking new.

Save some cash and buy mine.
    Any questions shoot me an e-mail.

2. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

Mount for an 07 silverado?

Would like to install your plow on my 'new style' 07 silverado. Do you have a mount that works for this truck? If not, let me know what that mount will cost me, and I'll make you an offer on your plow.

Thanks northbrook@wi.rr.com