1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by beron02, Dec 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. beron02

beron02 Junior Member

I have 22 series snoway about 6 years old, used lightly on my jeep. I cant get it serviced for another month. Problem is that it won't move smoothly in any direction. To lift it goes up but in three stages. To turn left or right it also takes three stages. In other words if I hold the up button to bring it all the way up, it moves couple inches then stops, still holding the up button, then starts to go up again and stops, still holding up, then starts again and goes to the top. Down is one swift motion. But then same issue when angle to the left or right. Also the down pressure feature seems to be acting up, not sure if they are related or two difrent problems. Is it ok to use it this way? Should I try and cycle the fluid through by using it or what? Expecting snow tomorrow what to do? Don't really want to break out the Kubota for 3 inches of snow.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013