1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Pro Controller broken joystick

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by snow4me, Nov 28, 2012.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

I went to put my pro controller into the plastic holder that they provide you with the controller and it fell onto the concrete. Now the thumb joystick control mechanism is jammed to the angle left position. I took it apart and tried playing with it to get it to spring back into the neutral position but it didn't work.

Snoway says they don't have parts to fix their controllers so I need to buy a new one. If anyone has a used one for sale or knows of a fix for this please let me know before I'm forced to fork over another $400 to Snoway. :mad:
  2. joshg

joshg Senior Member
    from VT

3. joshg

joshg Senior Member
    from VT

Looks like the procontroller is totally different than mine but perhaps they are using a joystick from the same vendor...
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Email me your address I'll send you one for free.

Snowtech @ Basherandson.com don't forget to remove the spaces if you cut and paste
  5. waveconcepts

waveconcepts Junior Member
    from indiana

hey i'm looking for a joystick controller for my sno-way working or no ( in hopes i can fix) just let me know if you still have your broken one or if anybody knows where i can get one fairly cheap that would be good to, I'm on a tight budget