1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by tmarc, Feb 12, 2010.

1. tmarc

tmarc Junior Member

Question about a snoway plow. I can pick up a 7.5 foot snoway plow, I was told its about 10-12 years old and its a full steel plow. Did and still do they make a full steel plow? This has been in storage for the past 7 years and he wants to sell it for 750. Is this to much plow for a 1/2 ton dodge ram? Please let me what you think.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

get the serial and model number from off of the A-frame and that will tell you what it is.
    the truck side mounts can be very spendy
  3. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Hydro nailed it. I'm not sure if Sno-Way still makes a full steel plow, if they did it seems like it would be one of their behemoth commercial setups. I'd get the numbers and check it with Sno-Way. Then you could find the approximate weight and find out if your truck will handle it.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Get a serial number off the A frame
  5. tmarc

tmarc Junior Member

This might have been their first plow ever made.lol. It was very much a commerical plow. This thing was full of holes and I passed up on it.

Thanks Guys