1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNOWAY - plow sags, hits ground after 5 min.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tacraven, Jan 20, 2005.

1. tacraven

tacraven Junior Member

My snoway sags and will eventually hit ground. There are no leaks/drips on cylinders and no loss of fluid from pump area. I am unsure if it is one of the solenoid areas or the pump head or a seal. Is there a rubber o-ring somewhere I can replace.

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Contact your sno-way dealer ask him he would be able to tell you better maybe call Sno-way
  3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, talk to your dealer. Could be some sort of release valve is not holding pressure in the lift cylinder. I really don't know. Doesn't sound too serious though, but you never know.
  4. How old is the plow?

I had that happen to my last one once. Don't remember what the problem was, but the dealer fixed it while I waited. Nothing serious, and it was under Warranty.
  5. smors

smors Junior Member

Could be the lift cylinder seal leaking internally? That's any easy dealer fix.