1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway plow MT wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lilpusher, Dec 14, 2009.

1. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

I am looking for either a complete MT 7'6 or a mold board. I have a 3 pin mount already. Trying to upgrade from the ST I have now. Blades just a little to short. Any help appreciated.
  2. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

I have a used ST system with down pressure with a brand new 7'6" blade for sale, wired controller. The 90" deflector isn't installed yet, and the blade hasn't been plowed with, just sitting. Also have the Brand new steel cutting edge from an MT that I replaced with a Poly that will go on the ST to make it a little taller that could be included. Plow was tuned up last month, and has not been used this season. Have a 6'8" used blade too, that came on it.
    Call if interested. Bruce- 563-332-5145.
  3. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Bought a 26 series. Thanks
  4. Flatulentvandal

Flatulentvandal Member

Bruce, You still got either the taller cutting edge or the deflector? Looking to beef up my ST....