1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway plow issues

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by fishingtreeman, Feb 4, 2014.

1. fishingtreeman

fishingtreeman Junior Member
    from indiana

Ok, I got in my truck today and my snoway plow would not respond to the controller. It is a wired controller. I did some basic trouble shooting and switched out the brain box. The unit now will operate, but it now lowers very slowly and seems to float a bit more than ever before. It also raises slightly off the ground when I angle left or right. Now I am stumped. any ideas would be appreciated.

2. fishingtreeman

fishingtreeman Junior Member
    from indiana

ok all, after hours of messing around checked all coils and all valves. Turns out that the new brainbox I installed to replace the defective one was also defective. Go figure. Got me through the event, but just ordered new one and will be replacing it today.