1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway plow frame prices for 1997 Dakota?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by XBBCX7891, Sep 1, 2008.

1. XBBCX7891

XBBCX7891 Junior Member

Does anybody know an estimate of what it would cost to buy a snoway plow frame for a 1997 Dodge Dakota? I can put it on myself. Just the cost of the frame itself. Let me know if anybody comes across a used one! I'm in no hurry, as my dad has a ram 1500 with plow, i'd just like a plow on mine to make some money. I have the plow off my grandfather's 1992 dakota.:)

2. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Welcome to PS X, you're going to be in luck shortly, I'm not a sno-way guy but there are many on here and I am sure you will get your answer shortly.

Watch for Toby, he is Mr. Sno-way and he can help you for sure.

Best of luck,
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Where i PA? I'm in the 19311 area. You can call Kim at 888.448.2464 and she can let you know about availability
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Do you know what series the plow is? If you post the serial # off the plows a-frame we can get you headed in the right direction.