1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway plow for sale, used only ONE season!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2008 Taco, Oct 12, 2009.

1. 2008 Taco

2008 Taco Junior Member

I'm selling a Snoway 22-Series 7'-6" plow, WITH downpressure and wireless controller. It is in great condition and in perfect working order. It was only used for plowing about 10 residential driveways, and only used for this past winter. I bought it brand new right around this time last year, and had it professionally installed, so all the wiring and what not has not been hacked up. The setup is on a 2008 Toyota Tacoma, but apparently it can be installed on a number of trucks, just with a different mount. I do not have any pics as of now to upload since I'm at work, but like I said this plow is in awesome condition with only a few months of use on it.

I'd like to get about $3500 for everything, which is including the mount for a Tacoma. If it is not going on a Tacoma, obviously this mount won't work and I would change the price accordingly.

The price is obo, I have no desire to plow anymore....

if interested, please email me at dusko.rauzan@yahoo.com or call at 216-548-8848

2. onegrassmaster

onegrassmaster Junior Member

3. 2008 Taco

2008 Taco Junior Member

Ok, update........plow is sold, but I do still have the mount for sale....