1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Parking/Turn light Wiring with Snoway Harness on 05 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by bavsport318ti, Oct 17, 2010.

1. bavsport318ti

bavsport318ti Junior Member

Does anyone know which wires (colors) on the parking light and turn signals the Snoway wire harness connect to? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Try looking on snoways website. They have all the owners and install manuals on pdf. If you cant find it there, try getting in touch with Basher on here, he is a really helpful guy and knows his stuff. Best of luck.

3. bavsport318ti

bavsport318ti Junior Member

Well I have the install manual for the Snoway Adapter...Its the wiring on the truckside that I need information on...I've looked online at wiring diagrams online but they are a bit deceiving.

4. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

I remember the driverside was +(positive) had the black stripe, think the marker was a green/black wire. Easiest and best way is to pull the bulb/connector out and put a meter on the pin to ground, only gonna get voltage on the positive side ( granted the turn signal or markers are on). Good luck, Matt

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If you can pull the bulb/socket from the fixture you can use the truck as a test light. Just track the wires. If not it's a test light, multi-meter or Tacoma mechanic.