1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway options

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by DAFFMOBILEWASH, Jan 2, 2007.

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Does Snoway offer any factory wings for there blades. I've got a 7.5' series 26 on a 2003 1500 dodge. Have used wings in the past wih other plows and liked the results. Just a thought.
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Wings are currently an accessory that we do not offer for our plows. We are looking into them but I do not have a timetable for when they may become available to the marketplace.

We at Sno-Way appreciate your business.

Happy New Year!!
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

4. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I have actually made a pair for my plow that I can take on and off in just a few minutes. In parking lots where there are cars you can not bury they are excellent! I chose to allow for easy on/off for normal lots in which you want a straight blade. The down side is you have to know your lots and ease up before you hit a curb.

Looks like you could add two pins and have these come on/off easy. It would only be better if you could have them swing behind the plow in a locked traveling position.
  5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

After a bunch of research I decided that those wings were not very well suited to my Snoway..... just an FYI.....

hopefully Snoway jumps on the wing wagon.....