1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway "No Reciecer" No light on Mod Wired Controller

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by cdetterer, Jan 25, 2016.

1. cdetterer

cdetterer Junior Member

I have a 22 Series Snoway with a wired controller.
    I have been up half the night reading trying to find an answer, so now I'm here.
    Last week I was plowing and my controller blacked out, got to digging around, found I blew the 10 Amp Fuse coming off the Hot Post at the Solenoid. Then determined the Solenoid wasn't getting juice to the Pump post, so I got a new one.
    Got it plugged in and the motor ran at plug in, which it had been doing before. And then my controller beeps "No Signal" while the Motor was running, turn it off and back on now I get "No Reciecer".
    I have checked the Fuse, the Motor runs hooked up to 12V, the BrainBox Light is no longer lit. But the Controller lights up. When the I plug the Power together the Module Will Click
    Is the Module Shot?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. krashemall

krashemall Junior Member

I have the same issue right now...no light on the module...but power to the solenoid and pump works

3. StillWater

StillWater Junior Member

I would check that Fuse, but from the sounds of its good.
    Do you know your pump works by jumping the solenoid? Have you put a new solenoid on? Clean and grease your connections to be safe and cover that base. Is your controller good? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your Mod/ Brain could be toast.
    That's what ended up being the problem with mine

4. krashemall

krashemall Junior Member

Yeah I think I have come to the realization that it is dead. I bought it from Basher about 3-4 years ago so I guess I can't complain too much..just hope a replacement module is not too much money...I guess i get to shovel the lot today. :)