1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway - No more doubts

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by computerguy, Feb 22, 2005.

1. computerguy

computerguy Member

I have a Snoway 7.5 on a 99 F150. Was out in the last storm. I was doing so long runs around the building. Plowing 15-20 mph :nono: in the back by the tractor trailers. All of a sudden WHAM! Bam Ca gunk! :dizzy: Thought I hit the trailer or SOMETHING. Well, yeah, I hit something alright. There was an island that was not marked that the trailer back up to. 4 inch curb. Got out of truck to check things out. Thinking to myself that one is going to be expensive to repair. Snoway? Nothing, nada, squat, barely a scratch. Curb? 3 inch chunk taken out of it. Way to go Snoway. Earned my trust. If you have any doubts about Snoway I can vouch first hand they can take a hard hit and still go.

2. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Your are LUCKY!!! :eek:
    My buddy did this with a new meyer and bent his plow, sub frame and truck frame!
    Slow DOWN! :nono:
    Glad to hear everything is OK!

3. spacolee

spacolee Member
    from canada

I did that and my air bag went off I changed my shorts after that it was also in a 99 F 250 Watch your self.

4. QCPride

QCPride Junior Member

Luv it when you do that and everything that was in your back seat ends up in the front seat and you can't see straight for about 30 seconds cause the more you think about what you could have possible just hit the madder you get!! Maybe that is just me :)

5. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I find my plow trips really easily when it digs in. I always try to back up out of the trip before the plow frees up and slams back into the A frame. I hate that banging.

6. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

snoway rocks

29 inches last winter,85 inches this winter (so far) serious commercial plowing on a 14500# gvw dump. Not a single problem! Buying a snoway S.S. sander next winter!

7. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

What series snoway are you running? I'm looking at getting into one of their 9' or 10' 32s. That must be what you have unless you have a V. Any complaints at all.