1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway MT Parts for sale - make an offer

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by tjthorson, Mar 7, 2007.

1. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

I have a few parts left over from my MT. I have the upper and lower mount brackets (not the center 3 hole mount piece, I reused that on my jeep), and a like-new metal wear-edge for a 7'6" MT.

The mount was on a 1994 S-10 Blazer. I suspect it to fit all blazers and s-10 pickups from 83-94. You would need your own center 3 hole mount.

This stuff is sitting outside, but its in good shape. The wear edge had 3 seasons of a few driveways, barely any wear on it.

Offer me some money to take the wife and kids out for dinner - come pick it up in the west suburbs of Chicago - and its yours!

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I am interested in the cutting edge, But I live in MI and my family makes several trips to lower WI. Would you be able to hold it a while?payup

3. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Sure, its not going anywhere....I am about an hour from the WI border, depending on which way you come down, 90 or 94....

4. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I take I-94 to I-294 to I-90 into Janesville,WI. Witch is about 30miles North of Rockford.

5. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

I just got a snowway plow with the three pin mount for a 02 HD, would I have all the right parts to make the mount piece you have for sale fit my s10 blazer? If so interested

6. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Take a look at the the center part of your mount. if its the tall one (hard to describe this) - look where the upper and lower brackets mount to the center piece. If it has three holes, then yes - this will work. If its the smaller one-hole high one - then you would also need to buy the center piece with the three holes. But, getting these brackets would save about $150 on the cost of a whole mount....

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No they are very different. I think you need a 96100614

8. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Sorry... for sure Basher is the expert..... I trust his knowledge of these things. Sorry about the mis-info....

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yeah well "the Expert" misread the post.:blush2: If you are using this for your S-10 IT WILL WORK. If you are using for your 2500HD it will not work. The plow from your HD might be a little much for the blazer though.

SORRY.:eek:

10. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

OOPS! Ok... so it will be OK. I was running the 7'6" MT on my 94 Blazer with the feet, metal wear edge, fully loaded so to speak. All I did was crank the torsion bars all the way up and have it realigned.... Worked great. Only thing I had was it would start to get a little hot on the highway over 60MPH since the big MT was blocking the radiator. The cooling system was suspect as well since the truck have over 160,000 miles on it....

Plowed snow great!

11. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

Since its confirmed it will fit I was wondering how much you would like for the mount?

12. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Can you come and get it? If you can come get it, how about $30 - enough to buy the family a lunch.....

If I have to ship it? oooh. Its heavy - but if I ship each piece individually, its probably not "overweight" for the usps. I'll have to try and figure that out.

13. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

Well when would work for you and where ecxactly do you live? Can call me at 6168868004

14. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Sorry - tried to call today - and finally sat down this late at night. email me at

todd......toddware.com

add the "@" in there....

Let me know when you are coming down - we will make it happen. Do you want the scraper - or just the mount pieces???

15. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

Everything sold - thanks!

16. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I sent you a PM call me (TOM) at 1-616-889-1133 thanks.