1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Mt 24

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by SGTPOOL, Feb 19, 2007.

1. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

BenT Frame, Plow Wont Go Up!!!

While Plowing This Week With A 3 Year Old Mt 24, I Bent The Lower Angle Iron Which Runs Between The 2 Lower Mount Holes. Its An Older Mt24(3 PIN), On A 1992 F-250 Diesel. The Cross-over Relief Valve Blew So While Waiting For The New One I Took The Plow Off And Stood It On End(on The Blade)....this Is When I Realized The Angle Iron Was Bent. It's Bent Out Right Where The Hyd. Arm Attachs To It. Any Suggestions, Why This Happened And How To Fix. I Only Use The Truck Part Time For Local Drives, But I Guess I Was Too Rough On It.

Please Anything Could Help. Also Blade Goes Left To Right, Dp Works, But It Wont Pick Up. The Motor Cycles Through, But Nothing. Fluid It Good. Scott From Nw Ent. Says It' S The Cross-over Release Valve. Thanks

What Kind Of Fluid Goes In This When I Replace It.

Really Sucks Not Having A Snoway Dealer Near York, Pa

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No advice to offer on the dealer situation, except the factory tech line is only a phone call away. We are about 2 hours from you (depending on RT 30 traffic) so if you need parts holler. between FEDEX, UPS, ARF and USPS we should be able to get you what you need.

3. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

Mt 24

When You Say That The Block Is Under A Bind. Whats The Fix For That?

4. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

Basher

Hey Could You Give Me A Call At 443.992.6275. If The Lift Valve Was Stuck How Can I Fix That.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Go to http://www.snoway.com/service/Owner Manuals/97100200E.pdf for the manuals.

I don't do phone, if you want someone to talk you though it call snoway tech.

6. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

Thanks, Steve From Snoway Tech Was Very Helpful.. It Was Actually Just A Cut Wire In The Harness. Thanks