1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway mounting

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Feb 11, 2005.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

One thing i don't hear snoway owners brag about is the mounting. I don't know if they all work the same, but my HDT mounts in seconds! I pull up to the plow,plug in the power,engage the DP to raise the light bar and insert 1 pin, a minor up/down and insert 2 lower pins,plug in the lights and you are ready to plow!! 60 seconds start to finish, it's awesome!!! Plow on.

2. swolff

swolff Junior Member

mount in about a min

The snoway mounts quick!. Pull up to the plow. If it isn't aligned I can move it by hand. It is light! Try that with an other plow! MT90. Put in the 2 lower pins, plug in the power and lights. Then hit the down pressure button the lightframe comes back and put the center pin in. Done!

May be I am doing the 1 pin 2 pin backwards????????

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
  3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I always just push the light bar by hand to put in the top pin. Might have to try the down pressure.