1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Lobo Cutting Edge

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by VPRacing, Jan 23, 2010.

1. VPRacing

VPRacing Member

I couldnt post in the Snoway area on this site and cant seem to find it from the main page so I am posting here...

I just picked up a 8'3" Snoway Lobo, I'm guessing its a 28 series. Anyways, I am rebuilding the entire plow before I put it on the truck and was wondering if anyone had the measurements of the cutting edges. I'm planning on doing something like this:

I just cant find any measurements on the 3 pieces. I know I can figure out the cutting edge's on the wings, just wasnt sure on the center piece as I am making it steel, I want to get it right.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

PM the member that makes them, probably the best place to start. Sno-Way never offered a steel edge from the factory for the center.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I have them....will sell you one if you want.
  4. VPRacing

VPRacing Member

What are you looking to get for them?

The reason I want measurements is I already bought 10ft of cutting edge and we have a CNC plasma machine at the shop I work for so I was just going to cut my own.

Anyway you could just give me the measurements? Looking for the width across the top of the cutting edge and the bottom from tip to tip, and how tall it is.