1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway lights

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by smokey, Nov 18, 2003.

1. smokey

smokey Member
    from indy

I have a 7.5' snoway and some of the pins for connecting the lights to my truck are broken. Does anyone know where I can get replacement 6-wire connectors to splice in?thanks

2. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

There is a six pin trailer plug made just like the Sno-Way connectors. Should be available at most parts stores or go looking online at www.delcity.net, I just got some of those plugs from them.

3. smokey

smokey Member
    from indy

that link is bad!

4. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Try it this way www.delcity.net

For some reason it added a comma that was in there for punctuation as part of the link last time

5. smokey

smokey Member
    from indy

they have a $25 minimum! whats up with that?

6. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

Jeesh... guess some people just dont appriciate help

Alan ,
    thanks for the link, there's alot of good items there.

7. smokey

smokey Member
    from indy

I appreciate that help but I hat to pay $25 for a $6 item! Doesn't that seem a little ridiculous plus I'm paying shipping on top of that. I just want some replacement connectors I didn't think it would be this big a deal.