1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Light Problems

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by DAYTONA Z, Nov 10, 2012.

DAYTONA Z Member

Converted my 25D from a 2000 Dodge 1500 to a 2010 Dodge 2500 and can't get the lights to work properly. I was sold the following wiring 99110119 to convert old lights to new harness. 99100859 as the truck headlight adapters and 96107894 as the main harness.

Wired per the factory instructions and the plow lights work fine. unplug the plow lights and no truck lights, no headlights, no parking lights and no turn signals on front of the truck. Take the headlight adapters out reconnect the factor wires wear you have to cut and splice and everything works fine on the truck.

Anyone else had this problem? any sugestions?

Thanks in advance.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

did you connect the two plugs on the truck together when you removed the blade?

DAYTONA Z Member

Nope. I feel like a DUMB *SS. Makes sense now, I couldn't figure out how it was completing circuits, connnect the plugs, DUH.

Thanks BASHER you are the best when it comes to Snoway problems!!!!