1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway light harness

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by critter, Nov 5, 2005.

1. critter

critter Junior Member
    from 01757

does anybody have a wiring diagram for the head light adapter harness in a 2000 Chevy 1500? I went to hook up the plow lights to my trucks headlights. After completing that the low beams on my truck werent on after disconnecting the plow, and the high beam indicator on my guage cluster was constantly on. When i flipped the high beems on both the low and high beams came on. Any Suggestions? Did i hook it up wrong?
  2. kaznme

kaznme Junior Member

hey critter yes you hooked the wiring up incorrectly. did you use a test light and probe your wires before hooking them up? alot of times you can go to the local dealership and the will give you a copy of the wiring harness free of charge at the service dept. just explain to them what you are doing and they 9 out of 10 times will help you just because if you mess it up they may get the repair. kinda sneaky of them in that way.