1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway Joystick Control Image

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jlag, Nov 11, 2003.

1. jlag

jlag Junior Member

Does anyone have an image or a link to an image of a Snoway joystick control, perhaps know the ballpark price and any online source for purchasing? I am debating on buying one but would like to know more specifics before committing. If I had seen the rocker switch controller before I installed the plow I might have changed my mind about taking it for free!
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2003
  2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

PPW should sell them, expect in the $150-$300 range
  3. jlag

jlag Junior Member

Who, where is PPW. I do have a dealer in my area, I just have no time to call during the day to check P&A. I could live with the rocker (you can get used to almost anything after one long night out) but I almost prefer the two levers in the dump truck. Is the Snoway joystick that much better then the rockers? I currently have Western electric stick and Fisher cable stick on other trucks. The Snoway is an 8' on a 2000 F250 SD.