1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway is the real deal

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by stroker79, Oct 24, 2008.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

So im down here at the GIExpo in KY and and after meeting tom for the second time and a few of the other people at snoway that they show the best support of any manufacturer ive seen. I mean, I dont even own a snoway and they still treat you like you own 100 of thier plows (minus the ride on toms private jet). I own a boss plow and to be honest, I love it but the support that snoway shows to potential customers is pretty impressive and really makes me want to switch over (not on this truck but future purchases for sure).

I just want to give thanks to tom and the other people at snoway and want to reassure any future snoway customer that they will recieve better support and personality thany any other brand.

A big 2 thumbs up goes to snoway and of course a :drinkup:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So does Tom look as good the second time as the Snow-Ways do?

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Just let me wipe the tear from my eye.:cry:

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

you got a little brown stuff on your nose.:D

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I agree 100% with everything you said! Even the "future purchase" part :D

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Ha im not trying to brown nose, just giving my personal testamony to how great the poeple are over at snoway so that people who are thinking of buying one can feel comfortable in thier decision.

Its not very common to hang out with manufactures like we all do with snoway. I really doubt that i will go and have some beers with other manufactures. ha!

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

:blush2: Thanks Doug

I'm like the 2nd day of chili GV....................always better the second time

Whey you are done with that tissue JD can you pass it over this way?

What can brown do for you bri :D

Can I take your order? :waving: