1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway controller hook up. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by RCohio, Jan 8, 2010.

1. RCohio

RCohio Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a rockerbox #99100012 for a snoway 29 series predator -- the plow is about 10 yrs old (has the old duetch ends). The harness that connects between the DP control box and the main power harness #96100097 has a red wire for the fused connection to the fuse box, a black wire for the ground, then it has a light brn and a dark brn wire that are connected together with a cap w/ a hole (for a screw).. where do I connect these two wires.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Underhood 12 volt motor soleniod
  3. RCohio

RCohio Junior Member
    from Ohio

2003 chevy silverado, I figured thats where it went but I cant find the dag on thing....

Would that be why the motor only stops when I unhook the plow from the main power harness?

UPDATE - I just read the service manual for the fenner pump/motor -- says (machine defective) yea me!
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010