1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway coils for cartridge valves.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by kabong57, Jan 21, 2011.

1. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Trying to get through season with what I have. Installing a new wireless controller on a Model 22D100413 to replace a bad one. It has 3 black coils and 3 red coils. I also have a STD203xxx that has all 6 black coils.
    Would I be better off running all 6 black or the 3 black & 3 red till I can get 3 of the "new" blue coils? Any lower cost supply of the 16 watt coils? Thanks Steve

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

run the three and three set up. The red should be on the two center coils and the one closest to the passenger. Do not run the black coils in those positions.

3. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Thank You Basher

I will run the 3 x 3 for now . You would still recommend replacing the red coils with the blue ones as soon as possible correct? Thanks again ! Steve

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Havn't seen issues with the red coils