1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway blades

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oldmankent, Jan 5, 2004.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I've been looking into getting a longer plow for my truck. I tried to buy a longer blade through my local snoway dealer, but they didn't have any, and Snoway no longer makes the blade to fit my older plow. &%$$#%$^. Anyway, can't find a 8' used, and I emailed snoway directly. Guy named Tom told me that there was a good chance that snoway would produce a few more of the older 25 series plows this coming spring to help dealers clear out old inventory. So, I can wait that long to get a 8' blade. Talked to my snoway dealer today and mentioned this to them. Didn't actually mention that I'd email snoway, but mentioned that maybe snoway would build some old stuff this spring to clear out inventory, and the dealer told me that he doubted they'd do something like this. Man, if I can't get a longer blade without buying a whole new plow that'd would really stink. anyway, you guys have any thoughts? Nick.

2. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

I saw some on Ebay the other day they were brand new Sno-way mold boards! The guy had like 10 of em that I seen look under completed auctions!

3. PROPJCKEY

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

not sure if you can drill that clear thing but put some wings on er' and take it to 9'6"!

-Doc-:cool:

4. PROPJCKEY

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

btw....northerntool.com.... couple hundred bucks.....they add lengnth and work as a poor mans v blade!
    -Doc-