1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway and Ford front end question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oldmankent, Oct 26, 2003.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys. This thread may have been better off in the Ford truck section but I figured I'd get more results here. The front end of my 96 F250 PSD is a disaster. I'm not very happy with it, and I've been seriously considering swapping in a Dana 60 from an F350. My question is will the subframe from my snoway (it is the older design subframe) still bolt back up to my truck frame with the Dana 60 in place? I'm afraid that it won't and that I might have to add a few hundred bucks to the cost of the axle swap for a new subframe. Anyway, I don't have enough experience in front ends etc. to know if the subframe would still work, but I figured somebody might have a good idea. Thanks many, Nick.
  2. wyldman

wyldman Member

As far as I know,the frame will still work without modification.
  3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Unless Sno Way's frame is substantially different from other manufacturers, there should be no problem.