1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 99100795 Install?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snow4me, Nov 21, 2010.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

First let me apologize for posting so many non-used plow equipment threads in here, but without a Snoway Equipment Forum this seems to be the best place for Snoway equipment questions.

I'm installing this EIS adapter 99100795 this afternoon to a 1996 Silverado HB3/HB4 and I read the instructions where it says to connect the black wire from the headlight adapter to the park/turn common wire. Does this mean to connect it to the black wire coming from the turn signal parking light? There are 3 wires to that light:
    1.) Brown = Parking light wire
    2.) Blue = Turn signal light wire
    3.) Black = COMMON GROUND???

So that black wire on the adapter connects to the black wire which I labeled common ground right?

UPDATE: I tried it this way and my headlights work on the plow but my truck lights are dead. Any input is much appreciated.