1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNOWAY 8 foot with downpressure and remote control joystick

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by appearanceplus, Mar 6, 2006.

1. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

I have for sale a 8 foot Snoway. The blade is new (2 months ago) and I have downpressure and remote joystick, along with a regular wired unit too for backup. I have 2 undercarriages that go with it. One is for Dodge Ram and the other is for several jeep models including cherokee,wagoneer,comanchee, etc. The blade has been used for driveways on four snowfalls. The pump and frame is from 2004 season. The controller is new this year. The Dodge undercarriage is new this past december (2005) and the Jeep undercarriage is from 2004. I have alot that goes with this. It is a very nice setup and am open to resonable offers, possible trades. I am looking for a 400EX or comparable ATV. Call 708-712-7424. I live in Chicago area. I am willing to deliver if deposit is sent first. Thank You in advance for your time. My email is appearanceplus01@sbcglobal.net