1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 8.5' 32 Series Down Pressure

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kuhndogg, Mar 10, 2009.

1. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Snoway 8.6' 32 Series Down Pressure

This Snoway 8.6' 32 Series is only 2 season's old. Has EIS (energy interruption system). Washed/Maintained after every storm and kept in heated shop. New lift ram as of 2/1/09. Fluids flushed every year. Comes complete with plow, plow mount 2008 F250 & newer, wiring, and wireless controller. 3600.00 I update my plow every 2 years and its time for a new Snoway. This is the only plow with the real down pressure system that works awesome for back dragging. This is the big plow for the big boys.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Pictures always help!
  3. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Here's a couple pics. Any questions pm me.

Snoway 4.jpg

Snoway 5.jpg
  4. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Does the mount on the truck sit higher up like the boss/westerns or is lower like the 29 series?
  5. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Do you still have this plow?? Did the price change??
  6. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Yes, I have to get rid of the plow. New plow on order.
  7. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Yes I do. I lowered the price to 3,200.00. The plow must sell because I have the new plow on order.
  8. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Bump to the top!!