1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 7'6" ST w/DP for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vamootsman, Feb 19, 2011.

1. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Selling the Trooper, so need to sell the plow too. Unless you want the Trooper with it!

Don't know what year the ST is. I've had if for 4. Put a brand new 7"6' Plow on it last year. Needs a cutting. I have a new 7'6" MT edge that would bolt right up for extra dough.
    Put a Bear Relay in it this year, and have changed the fluid every season. It needs new pins for the foot. It has a wired grey handheld controller. The deflector was installed this year.

Plow has worked flawlessy except for the Relay, which is now the best you can buy.

Any questions? Is 2k what I'm hoping for. Send me a pm to discuss.

The pics are in this album

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  2. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

I put the new edge on with Grade 8 bolts so it goes with the plow. It's about 21-22" tall now with the deflector. I put a factory relay back on it. Used it this morning for an hour. Really nice unit. Any offers?
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011