1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 7.5' plow blade for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by oldmankent, Mar 23, 2004.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I've got a snoway 7.5' plow blade for sale. It has a lexan face, steel cutting edge and a poly deflector on it. Also has shoes if you want them. It is just the plow blade. Not a complete plow setup. It is a 1996 and has about 70 hours of plowing on it. No joke. I would be happy to email pictures of it.
    contact info:
    Nick Kent
    nlkent@adelphia.net
    978-973-0406
    I am located in Rockport Massachusetts, and could possibly meet someone halfway depending on the direction. thanks, nick.

2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

So did you just replace the mold board on your plow???

3. oldmankent

No, i didn't just replace the moldboard. I got a larger plow, an 8'. I am selling my old 7.5' plow, which is the ACTUAL plow that has a lexan face and steel cutting edge. I needed something wider for my truck. 7.5' was not doing it.

Sorry, I interpret moldboard as being the lexan insert.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

So you did keep the old hydraulics, mount, frame, etc.....the reason I asked is because I have a Snoway and I will need to do the same thing when I upgrade my truck.

I was not clear sorry I was referring to the insert, and the curved frame that holds it and the cutting edge.

Derek

5. oldmankent

We were talking about the same thing just using different words. Keep in mind though, that the new snoway plow blades will not mount up to the older snoways like my 25 series. The ears are different measurements. I was able to find an older blade that a dealer had never sold, and just had sitting around.