1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 7 1/2 ft problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Travis_216, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Travis_216

Travis_216 Junior Member

I believe it's a 26 series but my dad's friend has one on his 1500 dodge ram and he went to use it yesterday and his wireless remote comes up no receiver. Has anybody ran into this problem?

Thanks

2. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Just reprogram the remote. If he needs directions just Google.

3. goose06

goose06 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

I have a 29 series and had the same issue. After checking for power, grounds and loose connections I ultimately ended up replacing my wireless receiver. On a healthy receiver the LED flashes green (at least on my new one), mine flashed red and then stopped flashing. If I tapped on it, it would flash a little then stop. Ran out of options to chase and had to spend the money.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Email me an i will send you the instructions.

5. Travis_216

Travis_216 Junior Member

Could I get your email so I can email you please? Thanks

Also if this doesn't work he was wondering where the best site is to order the wired controller and harness?

Thanks guys

6. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Travis, it is located in this signature at the bottom of the post.

Here it is thought. snowtech@basherandson.com

7. goose06

goose06 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

If you need to order anything go up a couple posts. Basher is a good one to order from. Usually has most items in stock, quick delivery, and wont sell you anything unnecessary.

8. Travis_216

Travis_216 Junior Member

I couldn't see it on my phone. Thanks though, we managed to get it working after yesterday.

Travis