1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 29R

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by smenchhofer, Sep 26, 2011.

1. smenchhofer

smenchhofer Junior Member
    from in

Anyone have any experiece with the new Snoway 29R plow? The Megablade made for a 3/4 ton truck.

2. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

I have never used one, but I have seen one up close and it looks like a great fit for a 3/4 ton truck. it looks like it could move a lot of snow.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No No No the 29R is a 29HD with hydraulically rotating wings. It uses the scissors lift system. Very different blade than the Megas. I used one last winter and loved it. I've pushed a Vee blade for 18 years and will never go back. At 700 lbs it won't kill your front end. Go with the wireless controls.:nod:

Snoway is offer in a $250 instant rebate on the 29R and $75 instant rebate on the wireless though 10/31

4. smenchhofer

smenchhofer Junior Member
    from in

Basher

What is your thinking on the capturing snow capacity? How does it trip with the wings at 90 degrees?

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

4.1 cubic yards twice what the average 8'6" Vee carries.

It trips fine, much easier and softer then a full trip Vee.