1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 29/32 series

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by pbjunkie92, Dec 22, 2009.

1. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 Member

well..since my hopes and aspirations of getting a megablade v were shot down...the site says my truck can handle the 29 or 32 series. However theres nothing about the 32 series on the sight. I was just looking for the 9 ft. model can anybody shed some light? what are the differences?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway has stop producing the 32 series at this time. they also no longer offer a nine foot blade.

I have one left in stock 32 in either gravity or DP in 9 foot but can not remember if it is steel or Lexan.

If your interested call Kim at the number in the sig.
  3. 1pfieffer1

1pfieffer1 Junior Member

I have a 32 in 8.5' long with DP on a f250.............awsome plow setup. Pushes an amazing amount of snow..............xysport
  4. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

Go with a 8 ft 29HDW series and add the 9" scoop wings. We sell tons of them. It's a snow plowing machine. It looks mean in Black and Yellow. Or you can go with the Mega contractor series at 8.5ft and add the scoop wings. That will get you over 9ft.