1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway 28v series plow question

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by blowsnowblow, Jan 30, 2013.

1. blowsnowblow

blowsnowblow Junior Member

just a quick question i need to replace the center urethane wear strip (missing) my question is do i need to replace the (cutting edge) blades or will the center urethane wear strip wear down to where the cutting edge is? thanks for your help!!

2. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

I personally would. Depending on how new the cutting edges are.

3. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

The center strip is flexible and is made to always contact the ground no matter how the cutting edges are worn. Only replace the cutting edges when they are worn out.

4. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Ironically my center my center strip broke today. Did you get one yet? What did you pay for it? I can't find any online.

5. gmathews36

gmathews36 Junior Member

Im new here quick question my 28v rocks back is there an adjustment to stop it from doing this when raised all way up.

6. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

It's supposed to do that.

7. gmathews36

gmathews36 Junior Member

Ok how much cuz when in v its like two inches of ground and hits a lot.

8. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Mine is the same way. Just extend your wings a bit. That will increase the ground clearance. There are bolts that will adjust how much it rolls back, but the real purpose of those are to level the wings when they are on the ground so you get a clean scrape. So dont mess with them. Just extend the wings a bit while drivin.