1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 28V, Dodge to Ford?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by BSDeality, Nov 12, 2007.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I picked up a 28V over the weekend to put on my 2005 F350. It came off a 2006? Dodge 2500. Since the subframe is modular, can I re-use that piece and just purchase new mounting plates? what about the wiring?

I called a dealership this morning and he's yet to return my call and I'm getting a bit ansy as I would like to get this mounted this weekend.

snoway28v 001-sm.JPG

snoway28v 002-sm.JPG

snoway28v 003-sm.JPG

snoway28v 004-sm.JPG

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Click on the Sno-Way banner at the top of the page. From there you can see what adapters and mount parts you will need. You can also print off an owners manual and installation manual. Congrats on the new plow.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

thanks basher. I had been on snoway's website, but there are several links for F350s and more so for Dodge 2500's and I wasn't sure which manual I should be looking at.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It's an **********868 vehicle mount.

6. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Just got off the phone with the dealer. $687.50 for the complete mount kit plus ~$105 for the wiring! unfriggin believable.

He's looking into just the arms to mount the center piece I already have off the dodge and supposed to get back to me again.