1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway 26series

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by atvplow22, Oct 20, 2010.

1. atvplow22

atvplow22 Junior Member
    from N IL

Hi all, I'm looking at getting a plow for my truck for the first time. A dealer near me has a 2 yr old used snoway 26 series, w/ down pressure and wireless controller. They are asking $3,000 installed. The plow is in good shape. just wondering if that is a ok price or what i should try to get it for. I am only plowing my drive and my 20 space parking lot. thanks.

2. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

I have picked up Snoway 26 series plows for $2,000 and installed them myself. The plow is a good plow for 1/2 ton trucks. You need to make sure the cutting edge is s great condition for that price. Overall I think its about $500 to high for it. But that is just my opinion.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Fair price for a good condition plow installed.

4. atvplow22

atvplow22 Junior Member
    from N IL

Thanks for the input. got the price down a bit and went for it. hopefully i made the right choice.