1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 26r

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Liberty LLC, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Liberty LLC

Liberty LLC Member
    from NJ

Does anyone have any experience with this plow? There are only two applications for my backup truck the 26r or a Meyers 7'6" straight blade. I am leaning to the Meyers because I know them but like the idea of the wings for only 700 more. Any comments about the 26r would be appreciated
  2. bosman

bosman Senior Member

I love my snoways, although I don't own the 26r, I have mt's and a 29 hd. Just bought wings for the 29 this season, they really boosted my production on commercial lots and I can just slide them out for small drives. I plowed once with a Meyer after owning a snoway and swore that would never happen again. You might like it so much that your backup might become your primary plow truck. Just my opinion, everyone is different.
  3. Liberty LLC

Liberty LLC Member
    from NJ

Thanks for your response its going to be my truck/ backup for the primary truck if it breaks down
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Not only does the 26R have wings but it also has down pressure and available wireless and 4sight
  5. plownoob

plownoob Senior Member
    from ny

I have the 29r. No brainer for my commercial applications, especially one with a bazillions noooks. Moves more snow, plus better at picking up trails for nicer cleanup.

It's also a fairly simple design so should be pretty reliable. Hydraulics to move wings forward, spring return.
  6. mach6353

mach6353 Junior Member
    from iowa

Also have 29R and love this plow.3 seasons on plow and have not touched a thing on the plow.Think you will be very happy with the 26.