1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snoway 26 series

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NootDogg, Jan 25, 2013.

1. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

I have a Snoway 26 series plow for sale. I bought it 3 years ago new and Bly used it 1 year. Asking $2400 for the blade and wireless controller. Truck mount and wiring extra for a fee. This will go on any 1/2 ton truck. Plow works great and can show you if needed. Any questions contact me via phone at 262-224-7283.

image.jpg

2. ckhenshaw4

ckhenshaw4 Junior Member

I wish you were closer. I need one !! Good luck with the sale.

3. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Your not that far away.

4. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Still got it. Shoot me an offer. Want it gone

5. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

No offers??

6. d70stang

d70stang Junior Member

How wide is that? I assume it has down pressure? I have a Snoway 22 on an 08 Wrangler 4 door. Would love to upgrade to something a bit more durable. Would that work with a 22 mount and electric connections, etc? Where are you in WI. I am in MN.

7. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

It is 7'6". You can get the slide in extensions that are optional for the 29 series for it. It does have down pressure. As for the mount you would have to contact a dealer. The wiring and controller are all the same. I am about an hour north of Milwaukee.

8. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Still for sale. Shoot me an offer. Really want to move this plow.

9. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Bump........

10. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Come on guys, this is a good plow and wants to be put to work. Shoot me offers. Want it gone!!!

11. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Well guys, it is SOLD!!!