1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snoway 25d series

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by joe2511, Feb 18, 2006.

1. joe2511

joe2511 Junior Member

Recently been looking for plows and found a snoway 25d series 7'6, does anyone have any opinions on this I have a 1999 chevy s10 zr2.

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

it weighs about 425 pounds and will work awesome on that truck, although I suggest timbrens for the front:)

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Way to much plow for the truck. Would be so far out side of drivetrain, and suspension capacities it would be Abusive. We installed ST/18 series snoways on 2 S-10 chassis trucks this past fall. the mounts are not capable of sustained use of this heavy a plow. Carrying the da#$ thing around would require timberns, ballast, and any other front suspension upgrade you can find. Definitely heavier load range tires, and a poly wearedge on the blade.
    If you do decide to do this snoway has all the parts you would need. They are very supportive of their plows, you can contact them using the link at the top of the page. I doubt they will support the concept of installing that plow on that truck, but they will send you the manuals for that plow. Have the serial number handy , it's a silver plate located on the drivers side of the A-frame. From your distribution it should start 25D