1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnoWay 25D - help needed, does not turn left.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Tahoe99, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Tahoe99

Tahoe99 Member
    from NY

It just worked, now it does not.... 25D with down pressure, up and down works, down pressure works, right movement works but not left. Also when I press left now, it goes up (or down, I do not remember). Anybody knows what's wrong ?

Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

pick me:waving: pick me :waving: pleeeease

I knows what wrong

It's broke?:rolleyes:

quick guess, I'd say stuck spool valve

http://www.snoway.com/service/Fenner Repair/97100036A.pdf

Try draining the fluid then flush well with Meyer Hydra-Flush then drain and refill with a premium snowplow fluid. It could fix it's self.

3. Tahoe99

Tahoe99 Member
    from NY

Thanks, it works :)

Basher - great thanks for the manuals. The repair manuals you send combined with the owners manuals I had helped me traced the problem to a loose conection on the green wire feeding the left turn solenoid. All it took was a 12V light tester, uhhh... I was so afraid that I had hydroulic problems. The fluid looks clean.

Thanks again.